CBD is fast becoming the line of product a lot of individuals are getting the knowledge of its usage. Over the past couple of years the popularity of this product line has grown and lots of companies both pharmaceuticals and non-pharmaceuticals have dived into the testing ocean to gain ground in the industry before it becomes more popular than it is right now. Because of this, several researches have been carried out and the results have shown several benefits and the different ways Cannabidiol can be administered into the body. One of such ways is through CBD cigarettes which are dubbed to be the fastest way to administer and feel the effect of CBD in the body.
What is CBD?
CBD is the short form of Cannabidiol which is one of the components that makes up a hemp plant. It is the part of the plant that scientists have pointed out to be the medicinal part of the hemp plant. When CBD enters the body through any of the means available, it acts as a stimulant that boosts the endocannabinoid system (ECS). ECS is responsible for regulating many of the body functions. Through research and testing, scientists found a way to separate this component from the rest of the hemp components. It can now be seen as a branch in the hemp industry and lots of companies are beginning to tap into its potential to create different products. One of such products is the CBD cigarette which is getting a lot of buzz about its advantage.
Is CBD cigarette legal in the US?
Due to the recent regulation passed in 2018 by the recently outgone president, one can now buy CBD cigarettes in the US without fear of doing something illegal. However, it is important to ensure that you check that the THC component of such cigarette is not more than 0.3%.
Advantages/pros of using CBD cigarettes
There are several advantages one can derive from using CBD cigarettes to administer Cannabidiol into the body. Below are some of its outline benefits which one enjoys when he decides to make use of the method.
- It is affordable: CBD cigarettes are one of the most affordable ways by which CBD can be administered to the body. It is less expensive than using the capsule or vaping methods of ingesting CBD.
- Provides quick results: with hemp cigarettes, CBD is taken into the lungs which immediately send it to the heart to be mixed with the blood which eventually transports it to all parts of the body. This makes it the quickest and fastest means of getting the results expected from using CBD.
- It is non-intoxicating: unlike the raw hemp product and tobacco cigarettes that gets you high which smoking, the CBD cigarettes is non-intoxicating. This means you get to enjoy smoking cigarettes without having to worry about misbehaving because you are intoxicated. You also enjoy the medical benefit instead of placing your health at risk.
- Helps in quitting smoking habits: studies have shown that CBD helps people with a nicotine use disorder and people who are addicted to smoking to quit their smoking habits. People who are addicted to smoking are seen to be people who are struggling with nicotine addiction; this is because the craving of nicotine leads them to needing a couple of cigar sticks to satisfy their craving. Research conducted has shown that CBD is a perfect alternative to tobacco cigarettes. Not only does it serve as an alternative, it has a little percentage of THC which helps to reduce the craving of nicotine little by little till it’s no more which eventually leads the individual to quit smoking.
- It causes no psychoactive effect: with a low level of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) present in the composition of CBD cigarettes, the psychoactivity is next to none making it have little or no psychotic effect on the body. This makes it a wise choice should you be looking for a brand of cigarettes to purchase.
- Fastest delivery of CBD: ingesting CBD orally takes only about 10–15 minutes before the effect is being felt by the user. Smoking CBD on the other hand gives this effect instantaneously giving you the relief you require in no time at all making it the fastest method to feel the effect of CBD when used.
- It is a Bronchodilator: full spectrum CBD acts as a Bronchodilator. This means it has properties present in it that opens up the airway enabling easy breathing and improves the air flow along the windpipe to the lungs. This component thus improves the level of oxygen in the blood, speeds up the healing process, prevents illness, and improves the system functions of the body as more oxygen in the body equals a much healthier body system/function.
- It is legal: are you a lover of smoking and is afraid of getting arrested because of smoking hemp product? Then I am happy to tell you that as long as the Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in the cigar is less than 0.3% then you are covered by the law. Most CBD cigarette manufacturing companies follow this regulation thus making it legal in so many places as long as the law abides in such a community/state.
- Helps with anxiety and depression: one of the health benefits of CBD when administered into the body is that it helps cure depression, seizure, and anxiety. It helps regulate the mood of an individual and also relaxes the body. With CBD, you get to experience/benefit multiple medical benefits when you administer CBD in whatever form you like.
- Higher bioavailability: since the Cannabidiol absorbed from smoking the CBD cigarettes does not have to go through the digestive system before it enters the bloodstream, the entire Cannabidiol is available for absorption by the body. The bioavailability of smoking the hemp flower through cigarettes can be as high as 50% which is higher than any other forms of administering CBD into the body.
There are so many advantages of CBDwhen wanting to administer CBD into the body. This does not mean there are no disadvantages to smoking CBD as it also has some bad side. It is important to note that the advantages are a lot more than the disadvantages.
No matter the methods you have chosen to get CBD into your body be it through smoking, vaping or orally, the main things that using CBD product are highly beneficial to your health.